Iterative Bayesian Model Averaging: A Method for the Application of Survival Analysis to High-Dimensional Microarray Data
Roger E. Bumgarner,
Adrian E. Raftery,
Ka Yee Yeung
Supplementary Web Site to Iterative BMA Publication in Progress
- Gene Expression Datasets
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Training set: n=160, test set: n=80
- The DLBCL dataset used in this paper can be downloaded from the
of Rosenwald et al. (2002).
- Our individual training and test set files are also directly available here:
- Non-Overlapping Breast Cancer (n=234)
- Training set: n=61, test set: n=234
- The breast cancer dataset used in this paper is a modified version of the datasets
used in van't Veer et al. (2002) and van di Vijver et al. (2002). The training
and test set files are available below.
- Overlapping Breast Cancer (n=295)
- Training set: n=61, test set: n=295
- This is the full breast cancer dataset from van di Vijver et al. (2002). 61 of the
test samples overlap with the training samples (these 61 samples were removed to create the
234-sample test set above).
- iterativeBMAsurv Package Sample Datasets (Subsets of the DLBCL Datasets)
- Training Set: n=65, test set: n=36
- This is the subset of the DLBCL data that we used for the examples in our iterativeBMAsurv package,
which can be downloaded under "Other Helpful Links" below.
- Other Helpful Links
If you have any questions or comments on this paper, feel free to email Ka Yee Yeung.